I first became interested in Drew Canole’s Organifi Green Juice reviews when I was looking at some YouTube videos on it. The big thing that stood out to me was how excited people were about the product and how happy they were to open it up and get started. A good sign!
What is Organifi Green Juice?
We’ve all heard of super-foods, and many of us long to get them into our daily diets. The trouble that that in order to consume enough of them, in the right proportions, and easily, you need a blender.
Typically, the easiest way to get your dose of super-foods is to blend them up into a juice.
But not everyone has a juicer, and so Organifi Green Juice was born out of a need to get the super-foods into your daily diet without having to assemble the ingredients and blend them yourself.
Since it’s easy; you’re likely to do it every day, and reap the benefits, including:
boosted immune system!
better looking, healthier skin!
All of these are backed up by research linked to the active ingredients in the juice, such as:
- Ashwagandha from India
- moringa, chlorella, wheatgrass, spirulina, lemon & mint
- beet juice and coconut water
But what exactly is Green Juice Powder?
In essence, it’s a powder that you mix up with water to create a super food-filled drink to kick off your day! It’s also gluten free, soy free, dairy free and vegan, as well as being USDA certified organic.
Here’s the bonus: it also tastes great, thanks to the mix of coconut, monk fruit, lemon and mint. There’s just enough of each to balance sweetness and acidity coupled with a hint of Japanese green tea.
Does It Work For Weight Loss?
Abolsolutely! Check out this short video that explains more – click here.
There are a number of different things that you can make with this. Stay tuned as we add more!
The Key Organifi Green Juice Diet Ingredients
The makers of Organifi Green Juice have gone to a lot of trouble to select ingredients that have proven health benefits.
Central to the product is the Indian herb ashwagandha, which has been observed to have multiple positive effects in both clinical trials and independent research.
In athletes, for example, ashwagandha was shown to increase energy and stamina. Other subjects taking ashwagandha supplements showed better ability to handle stress, coupled with improved cognitive and memory functions.
But, this Indian herb isn’t the herb in Green Juice with superfood qualities: there’s also moringa, which helps to boost the immune system.
The next ingredient, chorella, a water based algae, also helps the immune system, and has been used as a treatment for cancer. It’s also the active ingredient in treatments for various common ailments such as reducing high cholesterol levels and as a general antioxidant.
On the nutritional side, there are some ingredients that have been included to boost levels of protein and iron (such as spirulina) as well as helping digestion.
Various additional fibres and folates come from turmeric and beet juice — the latter is often much less appetizing on its own — along with coconut water which helps hydration.
Then there’s a heady cocktail of ingredients which have some health benefits, but which also add great notes of flavour: lemon, monk fruit and mint.
One ingredient which might not get as much press as the others is the humble wheat-grass. It’s worth mentioning because its origins as a health food can be traced back to the Egyptians!
With over 5000 years of anecdotal evidence, it’s a great addition to a super-food cocktail, and is used in raw food diets and juice bars for its mix of amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes.
Before And After Results
I don’t have any before and after photos but if you click here, there is a short video presentation that does give some examples like this.
Health Benefits Linked To Organifi Green Juice
Thanks to the mix of active ingredients, Organifi Green Juice has many individual health benefits. While not a cure for any single ailment, it concentrates on improving your all-round well-being.
For example, it is well understood that flushing out toxins and xenoestrogens (i.e. the infamous ‘detox’) is a good thing for general health, but it also has the additional benefit of boosting weight loss.
At the same time, the various plant-based natural ingredients in the juice powder also have many vitamins and minerals to help improve the immune system.
Finally, there are the various natural algaes and herbs that have been specifically added to help combat stress, aid the development of your memory and cognitive functions leaving you feeling energetic and focussed all day long!
The Nutritional Science Behind Organifi Green Juice
Of all the great ingredients packed into Organifi Green Juice, the one with the most scientific backing is the ashwagandha. It is a potent herb that operates at the systemic level to help maintain the body’s natural balance in many different ways.
In fact, there are over 20 different distinct applications that have been identified in herbal medicine, at the neurological, immune and energy production levels.
Keeping the balances is vital as it affects the body’s overall health and resistance to disease, as well as affecting your ability to deal with stress and implications for the aging process.
Scientific studies have shown remarkable results in the herb’s ability to reduce cortisol levels — an excess of which is a key cause of imbalances in the body.
The studies main findings were:
improved memory & cognition
improved energy levels and sexual function
better natural weight management and muscle responses
Working alongside the ashwagandha, Organifi Green Juice contains three other important ingredients that have been subjected to studies:
- chlorella: stimulates white blood cell production;
- moringa: boosts the immune system, and is an anti-oxidant;
- beet juice: improves blood flow, thanks to naturally occurring nitrates;
Then, there’s the mint: this hasn’t just been added for taste, as mint has been shown to:
- help digestion thanks to boosting the production of enzymes
- perform as a natural stimulant, improving brain function
- act as an anti-inflammatory
Finally, there are some ingredients whose nutritional benefits have been recognised through the ages, such as matcha green tea, used by the Japanese to control stress and reduce appetite, recently found to contain the antioxidant EGCG.
In a similar vein, wheat-grass has a 5000 year history as a supplement, and contains vitamins A, C, and E, as well as iron, calcium, magnesium and amino acids.
These give it anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, and people have used it through the ages to treat ailments as varied as arthritis and preventing grey hair!
All in all, Organifi Green Juice is a cocktail of superfoods that are guaranteed to not only taste great, but give you a lasting feeling of improved health, now, and into the future.
- It is the real deal….not a hyped up “health” product that does nothing. It’s a great way to cleanse!
- Tastes awesome! Very “fresh” tasting and refreshing – sweetened with monkfruit! This is a big one because if it doesn’t taste good, why would you want to drink it?
- No need to have the ingredients to make a green smoothie – it is all right here and incredibly fast and easy to make.
- Contains a ridiculous number of vitamins and minerals. If you want to know more on this, scroll down to near the bottom of this page where I included the nutritional information label.
- Easy to take with you if you are traveling. No need of bringing along a blender, just put it in a zip lock and take it with you on day trips, vacations, etc.
- Includes matcha (a type of green tea) which provides 10 times the antioxidants over regular green tea.If you order from here they offer excellent discounts!30 money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- Fantastic customer service!
Of course, there are some bad things about it as well – but nothing major at all.
- It sells out fast! It is only available here and seems to be very popular so you want to get it while it is in stock or you may miss out!
- If you have health conditions, you may want to consult with a doctor before trying this.
- It is a little more expensive than other similar products, but you can get around this by ordering larger quantities at once.
Check out these testimonials from people just like you that tried it – these come direct from the Organifi website:
Order Now (30 Money Back Guarantee!):